Gulfstream G450 Abnormals
[G450 AFM, §04-19-60]
After initiating the takeoff roll, if it becomes necessary to abort the takeoff for any reason, use the following procedure:
- Power Levers . . . IDLE
- Maximum Anti-Skid Braking . . . APPLY
- Speed Brakes . . . EXTEND
- Thrust Reversers . . . AS REQUIRED
- Tower . . . NOTIFY
- Appropriate Abnormal / Emergency Checklist . . . COMPLETE
- Brake Temperatures . . . MONITOR
- After Landing Checklist . . . COMPLETE
NOTE: Ground spoilers should extend automatically when the power levers are retarded to idle during an aborted takeoff. Extending the speed brakes ensures all spoilers are extended.
NOTE: Any takeoff abort should be a maximum stop effort, regardless of the speed at which it is initiated.
NOTE: During a rejected takeoff (RTO), reverse thrust can be used to bring the airplane to stop (zero ground speed), if deemed necessary. If reverse thrust is used below 60 KCAS, record the event and report the occurrence for maintenance action.
WHEN CLEAR OF RUNWAY:
Gulfstream G450 Airplane Flight Manual, Revision 36, December 5, 2013